One of the best hotel in mahabaleshwar. Nice location. Rooms and bathroom are verry Clean.All staff is verry helpful and good nature.Some foods are expansive but verry tasty and clean.No problem in check-in and check-out time.
Max I will try to opt for treebo hotels for my next stay, I really liked quality and service of hotel. Keep growing and maintain the same quality service and make treebo hotels available in all locations
Well, this hotel is pretty good if you want some place in average price, and you dont have 5 star level expectations. The kind of facilities they are providing at such nominal (below 1500 INR) price, will be really difficult to find in many other cities. You have a wonderful room, equipped with TV, wi-fi and a balcony with tables/chairs to get an outside view. Perfect for a solo trip stay or for budget stay with friends. But if you can spend more money, and/or you are coming to celebrate some special occasions (anniversary,honeymoon etc.), then I wont recommend this Hotel.
Best features of this Hotels:-
1) It is very near to Venna Lake, exactly 1 km to be precise. In walking terms, just about 10-13 mins walking distance. You can just take a stroll to Venna lake in the evening and enjoy the wonderful sunset view there.
2) Complementary Breakfast, which can be improved a bit, but which is really nice to have at this rate.
3) Quality of Food in the attached Hotel: It has an in-House Hotel which provides really good food. The food price is a bit costly, but I think it is unfair to expect cheaper food in hill stations. Also, the food was really tasty, didnt disappoint the least.
1) Cupboards insides lacked finishing. They contained raw woods without any polishing or coverings. But I felt it was a minor thing.
2) Wi-Fi signals were weak sometimes. But then you dont come to hill stations to use High speed Internet! Also, phone networks and 3G always worked for me even on hill tops. So again, a very minor thing.
3) The biggest drawback I felt is the tin/steel shade rooftop. This rooftop is not visible at all, because from inside they seem to have false/decorative ceiling. You will feel it only when it rains heavily. So if no chance of rains, then this point can be ignored. But if it rains heavily in night, remain assured that you will be woken up with loud thumping sound.
If not for this 3rd point, I would have loved to give this Hotel 5 star review, due to its value for money. But then being woken up at night with loud sounds,was something I never expected in a Hotel. Nevertheless, still a very good Hotel for several other reasons mentioned.
Pls add more verity in the breakfast, door locks can be better. better wifi will attract more people. i like the staff, they are amazing. pls provide them with a proper uniform to look more professional.
If you are moving to mahabaleshwar and thinking of pocket friendly hotel.I will highly recommend this hotel , If you are opting the breakfast is really awesome.All the places are nearby if you are planning to roam around in the city.All over highly recommended hotel.