We stayed in Paradise beach resort 2 nights The resort location is good but the maintenance of resort is too bad ,rooms are stink smelly, dirty sheets ,service is too bad ,food can be improve,& rude staff we also stayed in paradise lagoon the place is wonder full ,With amazing views ,wonder full infinity pool we enjoyed lot in Paradise lagoon ,am giving 5 * because of The team Paradise lagoon the staff are good Specially Shanavaz ,Ali, & The manager MR Suresh Shetty ,they take care of our stay ,quick service ,good response ,well communication the complete credit goes to Team Paradise lagoon,,,,,,,, its the wonderful heaven which located in Earth ....Thank you very much guyz we are always glad to you.....
I will give them 5 star for their location and Service. It was surely a comfortable stay . But I think They should redesgin the rooms, There was no wifi in rooms, which is okay since you are on holiday.
One small suggestion would be to have a shower outside the hotel so that when people come from beach, they can take a quick shower . Both the hotel and rooms will stay clean :-) Less work for staff as well
Fantastic stay at paradise isle beach resort! I had visited with two of my friends and their families on a three days trip. I had booked five rooms and stayed for two nights in udupi at paradise isle beach resort. The rooms were too neat & clean and also very comfortable, large & specious. Staff was calm and friendly. They provided us buffet breakfast that was very delicious. There were three type of mock tales provided to us. The location of resort is very close to malpe beach. If you are beach lover you will really love this place for the entire service.
Key pros- very near to beach & mid range budget .
Key con- sometime wifi is slow.
Let me share a constructive review about this place and property. If you are looking for a pleasant and healthy vacation with family and kids then I consider this property an apt place with an iota of doubt. Do not be too ambitious on the state of art aesthetics and experience unlike other beach side resorts. I guess it is a standard mid segment hotel. However, has all amenities needed. It is a perfect location for a 2 to 3 day trip. Do not try the nearby options available, they are quite shady. Also, visit the Murudeshwara Temple which is at a proximity of an hour or two and try staying at RNS Residency there, which is in the middle of the ocean. You will surely love it.
Feedback on Location:
1) The location is the most beautiful. Although it is right at the beach, it isnt too crowded and perfect for beach walks, kids play and relaxation
2) Easy access to reach the St. Mary's Island ,15 mins boat ride ( Although they emphasize on reaching back to the boat in an hour's time but once you reach the island, take our time and make the best of it. Ideal time is (9am to 12 or 4 to 6pm).
3)People are humble, unlike other beaches in India where every vendor tries to fleece you
3) Do visit the nearby Shady joints for low priced fresh sea food delicacies ( eg, for INR 1000, you can get 3 big size promfret, 1 full portion of Squids, 1 full portion of Prawns and 1 big sear fish ( what else you need:))
4) Beach activities, rides are fair priced at least as compared to Beaches in Goa
5) It is even safe to hang-around at the beach at night.
6) Kapu Beach is within 25 mins drive ,but a must must visit (Specially, the light house, youll fall in love with this place)
7) Overall less crowded, humble people around and value of money experience
Feedback on the Property:
1) Rooms are clean ( Please ask for a Pool facing room if you are choosing base category) or Sea facing for upgraded one(but at the first floor)
2) Check-in experience was simple and easy( yes with limited staffs around, experiences may vary, but dont panic since we are not on a business trip)
3)With limited options in Udipi, I found this resort having all the required amenities
4) Room cleaning happens only post 2PM(again due to limited staff, they prioritize on room cleanings for morning checkins)
5) In room Dining is quick and on time
6) Pool, although not well maintained is sufficient to keep you and your family happy
7) Recreational area although not well manned has an international level Billiards/pool table, Badminton court, and other indoor games)
8) Breakfast at INR 250(unless its a part of your iternary is simple and good( again dont be too ambitious
9) We ordered Alacarte lunch. They serve authentic mangalorean food. yes, sea food starters are quite exorbitant.( refer point 3 above under location feedback:) )
10) Go with a positive mindset and you will find everything falling in place.
11) At 3k to 5K per day it is the cheapest and best available option with all required needs
Searching the beaches which are in Karnataka when everyone rushing to goa.. after much detail study, thinking about pros & cons,I set my mind to explore Malpe with best resort, and Ifound Paradise Isle Resort which isjust opposite to beach, later i contacted Ms. Darshini who takes care about over all Paradise group activities, it was so damn good speaking to her where she gave me plenty of ideas (That one can experience Scuba diving- which I couldnt)and gave me good suggestion to stay 1 day at paradise isle beach resort and second day at paradise lagoon resort which is located banks of backwaters, adding to her suggestion she played an vital role making my trip end up with soo many beautiful memories, when i thought of giving my gal a birthday surprise gift Ms. Darshini helped me by accepting my request to receive the gift through courier and handover back to me when the birthday celebration happens at resort as a surprise to my gal, where she co-ordinated so well with the Mr. Suresh (Manager at Paradise Lagoon), Mr. Ali and Mr. Shanvas and staff to get it done
At ParadiseIsle, Sea View rooms are so promising to view beach, Pool is elegant with two different partitions for kids and adults,complimentary breakfast was good (I loved watermelon juice),beach as plenty of options like water sports activities such as banana ride, bumpy ride, jet ski, parasailing, ATB rides, and ferry to beautiful St. Mary's Island. Street fish stalls aretasty and economical. Its worth visiting Malpe with a stay at Paradise Isle. A big kudos to Ms. Darshini whomade mytrip so amazing and memorable.