All the adverse review are true.i wish I had read them before booking it.terrible place to stay. .unhospitable.owned by a rude virago. Unhygienic bathrooms.dirty rooms.underaged cleaning staff.terrible experience. Stay away.
We had a halt at Mumbai for a day and booked an OYO certified room, turned out we are getting assigned this hotel at plot no 186. The place was ok-ok, neatness wise. Bathroom was too dirty and lights were shady n dim. The blankets and pillows smell of fungus. We were served poha in breakfast which tasted too sweet, the staff ran out of bisleri and we had to wait for an entire night. I would sincerely advise to avoid this place, there is no management staff. There are little children employed who are not empowered to take decisions.
This place does not look at all like the photos. They promised free
breakfast, which I never saw and did not receive any service on the two
weekends I was there. The sheets smelled horrible, like they had never been
washed, and they did not get better after I requested they be changed.
Do not expect any privacy as the staff will barge into the room unannounced
throughout your stay, and you will share a flat (it is NOT a hotel) with
other guests like flatmates. One time, the staff even left my door open after entering my room, and leaving after hearing that I was showering... this lead to a rather uncomfortable experience as I tried to quickly shut the door before the other guests saw me without a towel!
Their wifi is a joke and does not actually reach the rooms. None of the other guests in adjacent rooms seemed satisfied with the service or rooms either. I really think the positive reviews are faked reviews placed by the owner.
Do not stay here! This place is hardly suitable for even one night!
I booked through stayzilla and had an extremely unpleasant experience here.
Rude staff, poor service, unsafe to even store the luggages, since they wont give you the keys.
Stay here, only if you feel like you deserve a paid punishment
Firstly, I was shocked to see the location of the Hotel. It's in a residential colony(Which is still ok) but the route you have to take to get there is horrible. Jam packed roads, took us about 30 mins to cover a 5km distance. That being said, we were quite happy when we were showed to our rooms, clean.(That's their oly USP) We had done our booking through Mr. Amit, however upon reaching we were greeted by his mom. All things done, we were asked to take the rooms on the 3rd Floor. The owners stay on the 2nd floor, with one other room for guests. Now begins our roller coaster journey with racist (Yes, I said racist) pigs.
1. No rooms have intercom, show you have to physically go down stairs, even if you want a cup of tea.
2. The owner was very specific about paying the entire amount the day we checked in. (I guess, she knew people will run after a days stay) We however obliged since it's their terms and conditions.
3. Picture this, one of the fellow guests (Japanese) looses his simple "Nokia" phone. So the owner, comes running to all rooms to check (which was still ok) until, he STAFF yells at me, for one such visit to the kitchen to ask for a cup of tea.
4. The owner defends the rude staff saying there has never been a theft before (Message received)
5. Stayed for 3 days, we didn't get the "free breakfast".
6. I accidentally remove the pillow cover to see the horror, Disgusting dirty pillows.
We sensed the indifference from the host and staff the day we checked - in. It was probably got to do with us being dark skinned. Or I may be exaggerating but nonetheless, the stay here, left a very bad taste in my mouth. Never again! I wouldn't recommend this place.