Hotel is very clean. Friendly and efficient Staff especially Kanoji and Arun who are always smiling and always happy to help such lovely gentlemen , excellent room with en suite with toiletries provided . Bottled Water provided daily.
Food very nice. I only had buffet breakfast.
Easy to catch cabs outside.
Recommend this hotel.
I only booked here because my usual haunt on Bombay business trips was booked out, and I needed to stay somewhere in the western suburbs. I just loved this place, pros and cons below:
- Great location, walking distance from the beach
- Comfortable beds, nice turn down service (with chocolates)
- Good business amenities including inroom safe
- Well stocked (pricey) minibar/snacks with a refrigerator
- Two half litre bottles of water provided daily
- Kettle for coffee/tea (although just Nescafe, so bring your own coffee!)
- Buffet breakfast service is the best I've had in Bombay and Pune, includes a Cafe Coffee Day Capuccino/Espresso maker, and egg bar, a couple of south Indian, and one north/one western Indian items in the hot section, pastries and breads, fruit juice, cut fruits
- Friendly and efficient housekeeping staff as well as restaurant (breakfast) stafff
- Good stock of toileteries
- Good amount of shelf space to empty suitcase and stay comfortably when there for a week!
- Rooms are very tiny, even compared to Bombay standards!
- Lifts are very slow
- Would like it if they switch to soap/shampoo dispensers in the bathrooms, maybe give a set of the tubes to those who wish to have them, but I'd prefer to have an ecofriendly option available
- Some minor electrical issues (plug socket by bed not working, cupboard light not turning off) during my stay, that I only complained about at checkout, so I can't blame them for not fixing it!
- Location is not especially great to catch a cab, although both Ramada and Marriott are very close by.
- In room dining is a bit patchy, I ordered the same dish on two different days and the taste/presentation was a bit different
Friendly staff..comfortable rooms..awesome location..however had asked for a twin-bed, but was not organized saying that it was not available when we checked in - had done the reservation a month in advance!!!
the hotel is nice on the juhu beach. things are near by. i came for the family visit and see the places in mumbai. i have pleasent stay in Bawa continental at juhu area. chowpatiC is near and walking distance fro this hotel.
A quick overnight stay and chose the smallest budget room. Very small indeed but a decent sized bathroom attached. Satellite TV which wasnt working - I did request it to be sorted but it never happened. Mini bar and few essentials in the room, didn't avail of any other facilities. Most importantly was very clean and good location for Juhu beach.