I stayed in this hotel for around 10 nights, both in executive room as well as in a suite.
Here is the overall review:
- Very well priced
- Gives breakfast + wifi at this decent price
- Located at very well connected area, you can always get a taxi/auto/cab from here, within 5 mins
- You can get everything around this, ideal place if cloth shopping is in mind
- Rooms are clean
- Staff has basic courtesy
- Close to airport (appx 8-9 KMs)
- Horrible room service and restaurant. Dont plan any meal apart from free breakfast here, they wont even pick phone.
- Breakfast has very limited options
- Rooms are damp, and most of the rooms are smelly once opened.
- Rooms on the road side are extremely noisy, as they are just on road.
- There is a party hall and restaurant in the same campus, which plays very loud music, up to late night, which makes life hell if you are in nearby room.
- Staff is not warm, hardly anyone smiles and greets.
- They claim complimentary drop to airport, which they can refuse straight forward
When to stay here:
- Its a bed and breakfast kind of hotel, so set the expectations straight. If you have to stay in the room just for night and breakfast in morning, its an OK choice at decent price.
I was quite happy with the rooms and the manager extended the breakfast hours for us, hence an extraa star for that.
Very well located, professional staff but they won't let you stay if you are an unmarried couple. We were two guys and they gave us no reason to complain. The breakfast was pretty much like what it generally is at a regular 3 star hotel.
I am from travel trade and my advice to everyone will be to not stay here, accidentally I am still staying here as my company has booked my complete stay here.
PLEASE DONT BOOK THIS HOTEL EVEN, IF ITS FREE
1. Bad condition of rooms
2. Super sad, pathetic, terrible, horrible, breakfast
3. Average food
4. TV not available throughout the stay
5. Slow service
6. Bad towels
7. Poorly maintained washrooms
8. Shady approach
9. Disturbing surroundings
10. To many denial of service by room service team
I would not recommend this place to any one, just because this is situated at the prime location you cannot be irresponsible and run away from giving service to your customers after taking payments.
They are simply en cashing on the location without giving proper service or justified service for the amount you pay them.
They have queen size beds with hard mattresses and you will get up with pain in your back.
Their bathroom are with new looking tiles but with outdated fitting, shower is situated in the centre of the bathroom, when you take a bath the entire washroom becomes wet including the WC
Half the time their internet or TV is not working due to weather problems or the cable guys problem, where as today's time you have fast internet and DTH available they are still dependent on outsourcing things and if any one is not working, then its customer problem pls live with it as hotel management has nothing to do with it.
You book a room for 2 people but wifi is given for 1 person, these are sudden surprise you will get once you check in as they are not mentioned on their website.
when you complain this is unfair the only answer you will get from front desk people is it's a management decision and we cannot do anything
If you don't want to spoil your holiday or business trip then please don't book this place.
I would recommend the hotel management to stay at Ramee Guestline at Juhu or Hotel Suncity Apollo as they are available at the same price and see the difference what rooms sizes and the comfortable modern beds they have, the way bathrooms are done, and the most important the lavish breakfast they offer every morning.
It's worth every penny you spend at these places.
Flying into Mumbai from pristine Singapore always bound to be a shocker - and it sure was. Shadow City I called it because of the ever present shroud of greyness that cloaked the entire city. The traffic !!!! Well I've been to India before but a lot of years ago and the increase in traffic is totally mind boggling and at this hotel one could hear it all and all night through despite a/c noise and earplugs. When the traffic noise subsided slightly there were other noises from within the hotel, like hammer banging maybe general repairs around 1 am, doors banging, voices etc. Bathroom was just barely tolerable but the worst was my bedspread was stained and dirty - YUK We did have some good service but overall didn't feel comfortable.