Many thanks for a wonderful stay. The service is warm and superb. Hotel Sea Princess inspires us with the beautiful architecture. Mr. Wasim Sheikh (Assistant Front Office Manager) is a gentleman. Mr. Wasim Sheikh and staff of the hotel are very cooperative. Looking forward to enjoy visiting the Hotel Sea Princess many more times.
Professor Ajit Kumar Shukla
This hotel is really great. we had great stay for a week. Rooms have good sea view , spacious, bathroom and shower was excellent. I would give this hotel 5 + star deluxe. all Staff are so friendly and well trained and well managed hotel. Breakfast and dinner buffet was so good. when is Mumbai i will definately book this hotel. keep it up.
We booked four rooms for 3 nights, when we asked for all rooms on one floor they said they will try for next two nights. But surprisingly they just promised falsely. Even during breakfast they served four hours old cooked tea. When ask they said they will serve fresh tea in 10 min, the same will be served after 3 times following up after 30 minutes. No customer centric approach| ! Not advised to stay here as there are many hotels with customer centric approach.
While I have never stayed at this hotel, I am a frequent patron of their restaurant.
I believe that the Indian food they offer is one of the best in Mumbai.
Their kebabs literally melt in your mouth, the biryani is incredibly fragrant and delicious and their nalli nihari is like eating liquid gold.
Their chefs have nailed the complex balance of flavours that make Indian food so amazing, I can't wait for my next meal there.
I'm the Director of a 5 star hotel in Mauritius and travel all over the world at least 3 times a year, so the last thing I would normally do is criticize people in the hotel industry. But this hotel is really bad on all fronts....
1. My 11 year old daughter and I arrived on the 14th of October only to be told by reception that the room was booked for only 1 person and she would have to pay for breakfast. I booked through Expedia and had put in 1+1 but didn't want to argue and spoil my holiday, so I paid the extra INR 8850 for 5 nights. When I got back to Mauritius, I informed Expedia about this and they told me the hotel would have to refund the money because the booking was for 1+1 including breakfast but imagine my surprise when I then got an email from Expedia who got one from this hotel EXECUTIVE, Rohan R Sawant to say that the hotel had charged for an EXTRA bed and not for breakfast, which is a complete lie! There was ONE double bed in the room and the front office told me the charge was for breakfast for my daughter and for an 11 year old staying in the room because a child is only below 5 years. INR 8850 is equal to toilet paper for me but I hate liars and this man is a liar!!!
2. My daughter and I wanted to go to the beach (it's advertised as a beach hotel) but the reception told us that since there was a function taking place around the pool, we should walk 1km along the road choked with traffic to reach the main beach. I almost wanted to laugh, though it wasn't even slightly funny but I didn't argue about that too.
3. I had booked only bed & breakfast, thank heaven for that! There are literally 20 waiters and maybe 5 or 6 managers (I'm assuming the gents in suits were management) but nobody does anything. They all walk and walk and walk and then talk and talk and talk but only to each other. Senior management are hiding in the woodwork somewhere. What a waste of the owners valuable money!!!
4. The only saving grace in this hotel are the housekeeping staff. They're always smiling and always offering to assist, though we didn't need anything.
5. I was in RM 603. On 2 nights there was all kinds of disturbance in the room next to mine, RM 601 I think it was, with people moving furniture, banging stuff and making noise. I actually went out of my room to hopefully request whoever it was to stop but saw a security guard coming out of the room, so obviously the room was vacant and being used by staff for whatever reason. As soon as I showed my displeasure to the guard, the noise stopped.
6. The wash basin was clogged, the shower went from cold to very hot by itself, the breakfast was the same every day.... I could go on and on.
7. If the Oberoi, JW Marriott, Taj, etc. are 5 stars, the Sea Princess should not have been given even a 3 star. Everyone you talk to are polite but NOBODY CARES FOR GUESTS! Try the Ramada down the road instead... I definitely will.