Good staff and food but shabby services and overpriced rooms
by 911_TusharJalan on
I have been staying here for 5 days and might stay for more. The food but the rooms are very overpriced and the tea ,coffee and milk provided in the room was all expired so I asked to replace. They were reluctant to accept their mistake and kept on bringing more expired products instead of replacing them with new ones. They gave me an expired shower gel in the room and then I asked for a new one they said that they don't provide shower gel and I should pay the hotel more so they can buy and get me shower gel. The staff is very courteous especially in the restaurant but the nothing else about the hotel is good. The television is okay. The wi-fi does not work even after a lot complaints and the room has very little lighting. I am forced to stay here due to no other hotel nearby or else I'd never have come here in the first place or left the hotel by now.
by pardhanludhiana on
I check in hotel near by 3 . Hopeless accommodation, terrible service. They are charging like 5 star but giving stay like dharamshala. Don't go there. Oyo rooms are better than this hotel. All my day spoiled.
Not worth of price
by Sumit B on
1. Average facilities.
2. Poor service.
3. very high price.
4. food quality very poor.
5. Very poor in room service.
6. Locality is also not very good.
7. Very limited options are available in buffet breakfast.
Very disappointing, not worth the money at all
by Julia R on
For 150 USD I definitely expected something else. Extremely run down, the most uncomfortable bed, no proper water in the shower, torn bedding, cigarette smell in non smoking room and terrible food. ( last picture of the garlic bread for 3 USD) Just feeling shocked.
To expensive for what it offers
by Tomasz W on
1. I liked the gym. It is a bit old but there is enough iron to do decent nbr of excersises. I think there is also 10 treadmills - so there is no problem with availability. 2. The swimming pool is also ok. Staff is helpfull and kind. 3. Room was cleaned everytime I wanted - cleaning was good. 4. Location is alright - depending ofc what you are about to do in Mumbai - but it's not mega far from the airport, Infinity shopping mall next to it, close to Juhu.
1. There is no free WIFI - you have a quota for each 24 hours - this is just insane. 2. Breakfast is very poor - so I recommend not to pay for it but instead to go to the nearest Starbucks (50 metres away in Infinity Mall) and have one there. 3. My room was rather worn. Aircondition very noisy (for some it could be a big problem while trying to get some sleep). Mattress very thick - not good for my back (but this is individual). 4. To my big surprise front office staff required full payment at the moment of my arrival - that was really not right - it ended up with pre-payment.