this is one of the pathetic stay i ever had. i've stayed many hotels in mysore but I never faced any issue but Ths was worst experience. I booked this hotel via Oyo Rooms and it's completely cheating and money looting.
# AC was not working at all. i informed reception twice about this. then one technician has come to fix. he spend 20 mnts to fix then it started working. but again in another half an hour, it stopped working
# Room phone in the phone was not working, so Everytime I need to go to reception to resolve Ths issue
# towels provided was worst and it was smelling very bad and it has blood stains
# pillow's were so unhygienic and I think they brought this pillow before Independence (can't explain how it looks)
# hot water was not available.. Everytime I should go reception and I asked them abt this
# TV connection was poor, it won't get switchonn
# last not the least, I called Oyo customer care to compliant and I askd refund for the money because stayed in non AC room but paid for AC !. so customer care person offered me 25% discount for next booking. if I need discount, I get coupons from Oyo website / or from any one online discount providers. this is completely cheating and am totally disappointed with your service
lot of bedbugs is there in hotel,please don't go in this hotel,bedbug is there in night,they bite us,horrible experience ever,wrost place to stay ...don't refer anyone this hotel,remove this hotel option to stay
I stayed here for 1 night and 2 days. The hotel has a very funny design, circular in shape. They designed this way to accommodate many rooms within a small area. Below are all the positives and negatives which I would like to mention.
1. The hotel is just about 0.5 km from Mysore Zoo. Railway station is 3.6 km away from then hotel and that shouldnt be a problem as the autos charge very reasonably.
2. The hotel's staff are friendly and absolutely no issues from them.
3. The room was clean when we checked-in.
1. The room was ultra small and looked very congested.
2. We did not have enough space to put an extra bed. We had to move our bags to the dirty corners to accommodate the extra bed.
3. Cold water tap wasn't working. It was very difficult for us to make the hot water warmer.
4. Most importantly, there is only one plug point using which we had to charge 2 mobiles, one camera and a power bank. This was one of our major concerns.
5. TV remote was terrible. I was literally fighting with that remote to make it work.
6. I somehow feel that makemytrip is equally responsible as the hotel, for my bad experience. The pictures hosted in their website shows the bed, bathroom and the other stuffs. But you will not be able to make out the size of rooms. Infact, the rooms are shown larger in the pictures.
7. MakeMyTrip fixes a costly price for such rooms and tempts you to book them by giving a coupon code offering a good discount in the payment page.
I will never stay in this hotel again.
Its nice hotel.very calm and in decent. great value for budget travellers.
Reception, rooms, maintenance etc.
from main bus stop it takes 10-15min journey in auto.(auto will charge you just 40rs)
Overall i m happy for what i have paid without any issues.
We booked two rooms,and before reaching, hotel people called and told rooms are not available, then clear trip people called and told that they have arranged alternative rooms in other hotel,again I got a call from hotel Darshan palace, and told room are there(lot of confusion), when we reached around 9.30pm, and rooms are allotted , then room lock is not working(worst situation), the we got 307, and 309, in 308 people are boosing (smelling like hell) with open bar,and without shirts!(panic situation)there is no other go for us to stay back quitely...