we wer 40 pax f group from our cllege stayed there on march,, we got awesome stay over atrium... mainly swimming pool,, goood service,, excellent stafff.. had nice experince with friends,, goood view from the roooms,, best budget hotel in mysuru city.
Location of Atrium hotel is the main plus point as it is very much accessible from Bangalore-Mysore highway. Its pretty close to Columbia Asia Hospital Junction.
Rooms are spacious and the food served in the restaurant is very good. The hotel offers pretty good parking space. Room service was very good.
We stayed in this hotel for one day ...A super cool value for money hotel..Its located in the Bangalore - Mysore highway.. Room was spacious,and it has all the amenities like A/C,furniture's,Mini Fridge,Coffee Making Machine and Hair Dryer also...Complimentary breakfast is also good..I will refer this hotel if anyone comes to visit Mysore.
If you are a potential guest intending to stay here and are looking for a place to stay...my one line advise "Just Stay away" from this place
If you are part of the management or wanting to know why such a response, please go on...
Coming from a well managed resort in the middle of nowhere, it was a welcoming sight when we entered the place
It is located right outside the town before you enter Mysore city from Srirangapatna, must have been built recently and the place is well appointed, neatly designed and i must confess whoever built this had a very good taste.
But that's that about the good thing you would expect to see ; whoever is running this place has very little or no idea of how to run a property and the service quality is absurd ..
We were three families traveling together and had booked 3 rooms
Here's the list
1. We had requested for an extra bed in our rooms while two of us were able to get hold of the person and persuade him to setup a bed, the third one chose to just call up and request for a bed . it took more than 1 hour and multiple calls to get it. By the time we got the bed it was 12 midnight
2. Our kid was watching TV and it went off, calls to the housekeeping, reception were of no use and after waiting for over 30 minutes for someone to turn up or the tv to get miraculously fixed, our little boy just slept
3. Wifi was connecting tin the evening when we checked it but there was no internet until next morning, We informed the reception but nothing happened
4. The AC in our room wasnt working properly and it appeared to be some issue with the setting, the light was coming on but it was not cooling, after multiple attempts to get someone to fix it someone showed up after an hour and when i told him about the delay in response, he was just like "Oh" not even an apology
5. There was no hot water in the bathroom and after multiple calls and wasting 6-7 buckets of water we just had a bath in cold water and started to the temple
6. During check out i informed the reception and also personally told the bell desk to help us with the luggages, and again after waiting for 30 minutes, we just moved the luggages ourselves.. i saw the person standing somewhere in the hotel looking at us but no efforts to help anybody moving them out..
Overall it was a very forgettable experience for us and if you are part of the management running this hotel, please get the attitude of your staff fixed
One silver lining was the service of the restaurant, i had called them up to keep the food ready since we were going to be delayed ; and when we came in we had hot and sumptuous food waiting for us at the restaurant. The breakfast provided the next morning was also tasty..
Room was very good and spacious.
the location is very odd and outside the city
break fast was ok
service is average
staff quality is average.
In restaurant, the staffs would be roaming around chit-chat in between and no much care given for service