Most existing experience at this place whole staff was very good unbelievable Hospitality at this place food was awesome.
This my 2nd visit I love to be there again
My relatives who went here first time here are so glad
A very nice place located in pangot which is around 12 km away from mall road. A small village with great view is what awaits for...spacious rooms along with terace, co - operative staff, delicious food and good service are really appreciable..
Best place to stay away from the chaotic Nainitaal. No internet, no mobile phones...true getaway!
The food is also very good, and the stairs give a good workout.
Ask them to serve something other than pakodas in the evening snack.
Ashoka's Naini Chalet
It is a hotel, not a resort.
1.Remarkable location if you have own/full rented car. The view is awesome beyond doubt. You can see clouds passing by literally. Superb mountain valley view, 5/5 for that. But if you do not have a vehicle at your will, it could be a problem.
2. Food is superb. We tried to, but could not find a single flaw in cooking. Though the options were too less in both breakfast and dinner, but whatever they served, was flawless beyond doubt. 4.8/5.
3. Helpfulness of the staff is very very good. Everyone of them. They are ready to solve your queries and be helpful as far as they can do so. 5/5.
4. Cleanliness was good really 4.6/5.
About Cons, this hotel had some cons, but in matters, that did not matter much, but rather the fact that they might have improved themselves in these regards, without affecting the service much..
1. Irregular electric supply. Electric water heater suffered, but really they could not have done anything regarding this.
2. The TV is placed toooooo high. You have to stand erect to watch it clearly. You can never watch it lying down.
3. Only visual obstruction between inside of room and corridor were two curtains, which, if you are a bit careless, can help anyone peep in.
4. Presence of an elevator would have helped.
5. Occasionally jamming toilet flush in room number 1. Though a small flaw, but it can really irritate some.
6. No uniform for any staff. Did not matter much, but it were, would only add credits to the hotel.
Though there were cons, but the pros had such points, that overall experience was really very nice keeping in mind that it is a hotel, and not a resort.
Naini Chalet in Pangot is in picturesque valley.To feel the chill in summer.Jungle lodge cottage with attiq gives the feeling of british era.Birds ,valley view keeps you mesmerized.Food n stay memorable.