We stayed at the Bloomsroom Hotel in Delhi for the Christmas holidays. The room was very clean, basic and a reasonable price. We had a private bathroom and shower and free internet. There is a small restaurant that is open all day with an excellent breakfast in the morning. If there is any problem, staff were quick to fix it. There is good security at the front gate. We were travelling with young children and did not feel unsafe here. The only problem is the stairs. There is no elevator. Staff are very helpful however and will carry your suitcases up to the room for you.
I just stayed one night, it is clean, with good wifi, ar conditioning and heat, close to the metro station. Negative point for me is that is not close to any shop, like walking distance, you need to take a tuk tuk or taxi, or the metro to buy anything. But it is quiet, great breakfast.
Agree with all the positive reviews. Clean, caring service, well-situated for getting around Delhi by Metro, auto, or cab, good wifi, local maps, & international electrical outlets. We were able to pull our taxi in for a brief wait, but parking is tight (as in all of Delhi!) Staff was flexible and helpful to adjust check out time. Property also has a small cafe and a nice lounge with iMac, local tourism info, books, & board games. I have already recommended to friends and would stay at bloomrooms again in the future. No elevator, so that could be an issue for those with accessibility concerns. Not sure if I would suggest this for families with young children (not much extra space), but quite adequate for our needs!
It's obvious that you get what you paid for, but this place does worth the money! Located in a safe, quiet area, close to the train station, easy access by Uber... and the facility was amazing. Comfy bed and a shower were the highlight, and the common lounge area was a oasis for those who wants to get away fro the hectic city. I visited this place with my colleague and we loved the place. Just one thing, there are no slippers in the room.
We checked in at 3:30am, check-in was quick. Got a room on 1st Floor.
What do I like:
1. Public areas (lobby, restaurant, library lounge) design was small but charming.
2. Breakfast was basic but good
3. Bathroom is small but good quality sanitary ware
4. Design of the room is functional, comes with TV, luggage rack, study desk. Design is modern.
5. Staffs are friendly
What don't I like:
1. Awaken at 5:00am but very loud noise of Metro passing under the building every 5 minutes or so!! This is unacceptable!!! Can you imagine checking-in at 3:30am, went to bed at 4:00am and awaken by the sound of passing metro?!
2. Location is okay, not too centralized. The reason we chose this was it's approximity to Humayun's Tomb, Lodhi Garden and H. Nizammudin Railway station. So this worked for us. Walking distance to Metro but we didn't get a chance to try.
3. Bed arrangement is not ideal for 2 persons. We got the double bed with one side against the wall. It is inconvenient for the person sleeps against the wall.
4. Only window in the room was behind the mirror at bathroom. It didn't bother us much as we only stay for 1 night and checked out the next morning.