Really poor hotel. Checked in to be told that our keys were not working, when entering the room, it smelt of cigarette smoke, the toilet had urine and fecal stains all around it and nothing cleaned under the bed either. Everything feels dirty and grimy. Ordered dinner, which arrived after an hour (with a couple of calls in between to tell me that the first dish, then the second dish was not available). Now thumping music at 1030 at night from function upstairs. Only good part was that breakfast was good, and the person serving it very friendly..