A very good value for money hotel. Excellent location . Very good connectivity to public transport. Good clean rooms with all amenities. Excellent in room dining & vert good Breakfast in the morning. Overall a very good experience for a stay with family or as a business traveller.
Stayed here from Dec 26 to Dec 27, 2017.
Here are my observations:
1) Located in the busy locality of Noida. Definitely not a secluded location, but not near to Delhi either.
2) Large sized linear room. Excellent leg space.
3) Large couch beside the large king-sized bed. Lumpy pillows but a fairly decent mattress. Good sleep quality.
4) Excellent roadside view from the third-floor French window pane. You could also see the metro track.
5) A Stationery box on the table.
6) Very limited no of phone/laptop charging points. Thumbs down.
7) Decent size bathroom too. Glass partition but well enclosed such that there was no water spillage outside.
8) Basic frills in the bathroom. A poorly affixed two-sided shaving mirror rendered almost useless because of its improper fixture. No weighing scale. Hair dryer there. Clean linen. No pressure pumped water from the shower.
9) 32 inch Samsung LED TV. Yes for HD Channels.
10) Less than adequate lighting. Yellow light bulbs. Could have been a little bit better lit.
11) Two 500 ml mineral water bottle complimentary.
12) Excellently working wifi.
13) Excellently working AC.
14) Strong emphasis on cleanliness. Spic and span.
15) A small, but well equipped Gymnasium.
16) A lush green mid-sized outdoor swimming pool.
Average spread in Buffet Breakfast - a tad disappointing.
Honey glazed carrot and beans, grilled tomatoes, parsley potatoes, baked beans, boiled eggs, pancakes, chicken a la cream, veg au gratin, sabudana khichdi, aloo paratha, upma, idli sambar, aloo bhaji. Dosas and omelettes made to order. Banana muffin, regular muffin, sugar doughnuts, Peach Danish, croissants, veg sandwich, cereals, salads, cut fruits, flavoured yoghurt, Salted lassi and canned juice.
Yes, only if you intend to work or stay in that locality.
A good hotel to stay. Location is not so good. Atleast not for business class professionals Just near to the Metro Station with few filthy areas in and around.
The room charges are high compared to the other business class hotels and the amenities offered. Should be much lower.
I paid for a basic room which was upgraded on arrival. Sadly, the noise from outside was incredibly disturbing and I had to complain multiple times to get the issue resolved. Since the hotel is located in a busy part of the city, the glass windows allowed too much traffic noise, train, and dogs barking at night. I was given a much better room, which included a separated living room space that didnt allow the noise to come through, but this meant that anyone else staying there on a regular trip would most likely experience the same as me.
The staff were friendly, and breakfast was superb. In fact Id say the breakfast was the best part.
I had a number of issues relating to cleanliness, internet speed, number of devices allowed for internet, needing to renew internet password daily, smell of smog in room, and power outages... all of which were resolved and appropriately handled. However, since outside noise (constant honking/beeping and nearby train) is a huge issue for me, I would most likely not stay there again unless willing to pay much more for large 2 room suite... and at that price, I might as well go to another high quality hotel like the Radisson Blu which my boss loved, and where Ive stayed in Faridabad.
If outside noise is not a big deal for you, this hotel is conveniently located and has decent prices for in room bar. Another factor you may want to consider is that guests can only stay over until midnight, at which point the lobby will contact you to ask that they leave.
I give Mosaic an overall 4 because they took good care of me after I noted my main complaints, I would still be cautious of staying there as the overall internet policies need to be corrected for modern day tech sector employees.
Rooms are very comfortable, we had a pleasant stay at Mosaic hotel and also staff are very nice specially house keeping and Shubam from frontdesk he was awesome he help me to booked uber and also he took follow up that i reached safely or not. Thank you Shubam and all staff.