We travel often and globally. We were only at this hotel for a 2-night stay on business. The staff at this hotel at every level was bar none the best we have ever experienced. Location was great for us and room service was timely and the food was delicious. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
This was my second time staying at this hotel and I was equally impressed as I was first time. Location is excellent with great connectivity to Noida and Delhi as well as lot of eateries to enjoy food at. Customer care is doing a wonderful job. Will highly recommend this place and will stay again when in Noida next time.
I really had an amazing overall experience here. I feel it is the most aptly located hotel in Noida. There are malls in close proximity and the location is perfect connected with major roads. Talking about hospitality and services, this place is simply class-apart. I did not really take it seriously when my family friends (who are regular visitors here) used to praise about his hotel so much but now that I have experienced the luxury myself I can totally say you would be treated like a royal personality here. The staff is always on their toes to help the guests. The decor and settings are breath-taking. Their restaurants serve some amazing delicacies and I am a fan of their food already! Great show put up!!
Nice hotel, courteas staff (thought most times they wear a typical plastic smile that irritates). Rooms were clean and tidy. Food was good but hugely overpriced. INR 1300/- for bf and INR 2500/- for dinner (Incl taxes) for place like NOIDA is a rip-off.
I am an American female traveling solo for work. This hotel was just perfect for me. This is my third visit to this hotel, and have no plans of trying a new one for my next visit.
* The rooms are clean and spacious.
* Shower will get as hot as you like, and the water pressure is great.
* Free bottled water in the room, and you can ask for as many as you like.
* Water kettle in the room works great, and there is a nice selection of coffee and tea
* Excellently stocked mini-bar in the room, and snack selections (for extra cost)
* The temperature controls are easy to use (but it will only go as low as 21 Celsius)
* The complimentary wi-fi is reliable
* The restaurants on the property are very good, clean, and I feel safe eating the food
* The hotel is located next door to 2 huge malls, and plenty of options for entertainment, restaurants, and other shopping
* Traveling alone, I feel safe walking around the neighborhood (for my first couple of visits, I was too new to feel safe, and the hotel concierge was happy to chaperone me wherever I wanted to go)
* The gym is EXCELLENTLY equipped just about everything you need. Ellipticals, treadmills, bikes, free weights, kettle bells, foam rollers, it's got everything.
* There is a swimming pool, which is never crowded
* I tried a massage, and it was okay, and actually kind of weird having someone crawl all over me. But as you know, it's hit or miss depending on the skill of whomever you get.
* Amazing historical and cultural attractions are closeby, such as Akshardham, Lotus temple, the National Museum, and India Gate. Taj Mahal is a 3-hour drive away. Plenty to do if you're here over a weekend.
* The hotel will arrange for airport transfer and pick-up; excellent taxi shuttle service throughout my stay
The only negatives are:
* Cable TV is spotty (thank goodness for the Internet!)
* The restaurants (especially the alcohol) are VERY, VERY expensive!! (There is a liquor store just a block away, but alcohol in India is generally expensive, so don't plan on indulging much.)
A very special "thank you" to my driver, Rinku. I just love this guy, and have had the pleasure of getting to know him over the past three visits. He is one of the most happy, caring, and conscientious people I've ever met. He has an innate desire to please and is so humble. His English is excellent; he is close to becoming what I call a fluent speaker. I can't stress enough how much easier things are when the driver is able to speak English. Please do me a favor and make a special request to have Rinku as your driver should you stay at this Radisson Blu (and make sure your reservation is the for one in Sector 18)!