I feel it's not good for family..
Waste of money...
Lot of bachelor's staying there..And they r making lot of noises.. Cannot sleep well.Feel not safe place with family
1, no hot water
2, no wifi (this area is not covered by 4g@)
3,TV is not working
4, bachelor's fighting and shouting in front of my room...My family is really scared
The hotel is not maintaining a professional way... it was a bad experience in my travel life..
It's cost one day 2700 INR
STay Date - 28th May -17.
Well, first of all its not a hotel,its a house converted into a hotel, to start with our terrible experience we two families reached the hotel by 9.00pm at night. When we checked in,
1) There were no towels in the room, no soap, no water, the room looked liked wasn't been cleaned since ages, there was a phone but its a toy phone as it seemed was never been used since the birth of that hotel, sorry the house I meant as I prefer to call it a house rather than hotel.
2)When we took it all to the manager there, he simply ignored all of it and bluffed saying due to heavy rains phone didn't work and all other problems, after that he is hardly seen there.
3) There were few boys who hardly have any professionalism, at night when we asked for dinner,they said dinner not available, so we had to drive back to other hotel in our car (if you dont have your own vehicle, be prepared to fast) to eat, after that we came back
4) There was no A.C, no fan, no space for little bit of ventilation, no soap, no towels, no toiletries
5) While sleeping, at night 2.30am, somebody started knocking the door, don't know who it is and when it continued to be knocked, I have asked who's there but there was no response, after that we couldn't sleep properly, I have almost kept the OOTY police station number handy with me to dial them if it continues since we cannot call reception as there as no phone and no way to call anyone else, somehow the night was passed
6) Next day morning at 6.00am, I went out for rounds and observed there are wine bottles back side of the rooms and it was all smelling like anything, I realized what I suspected was right
7) Next day mrng, when we asked for breakfast, they bought some idlies ( only idlies) and asked to eat, no tea or coffee, when I asked about other things , he said they have to make or get from outside and its chargeable when the booking includes breakfast, then finally we checked out without delaying a moment.
With my experience I am telling better to stay in a dormitry or in railway station waiting room or in bus stand as thats atleast safe but this place is NOT.
We 2 families stayed at this hotel on 28th May and it's the biggest mistake we made. To start with our terrible experience, the towels provided was red coloured dirty and small towels which I took to the manager and showed him, they apologized and changed towels, shampoo was not there and when we asked room boy he said they never provide shampoos or any other toiletries. The room was smelly and bed sheet was smelling like rotten meat.
When we asked for extra pillow for child they said pillow is available without cover. The worst part is breakfast which they said complimentary but only idli is available. If you want anything extra it's chargeable. There is no fan, no ac & no ventilation, no maintenance. Absolutely waste of money hotel. I wouldn't stay next time even if I was offered for free stay.
The hotel is in a beautiful colonial house and has a great potential. But the service is one of the worst we ever experienced in India. We were the only couple in the whole house but the gang of five-six people "working" there were too lazy to satisfy even the simplest requests we had
They promised to give a special room with Mountain View, but disappointed with a mediocre room. Cleanliness & Service was poor. And they are charging unbelievably high prices for the Food which has no taste and quality.
These kind of hotels only survive because of the in-flow of new travelers during seasons and don't focus on giving or improving services. Unfortunately, that's how many tourism places are running.
You can happily avoid this place.