This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. We checked in at 2:30pm and rooms given to us were not even cleaned after the last check out. When we complained about rooms not being ready, they said house keeping missed cleaning them and they will get it cleaned. While our rooms were getting cleaned we decided to have a quick lunch at the hotels restaurant on the 4th floor. We ordered basic daal chawal and found an insect in our food (see pics). My recommendation is not to stay in this hotel.
This was first visit to port bliar
And it was a great decision to stay at this hotel
This hotel is marvellous location was quite beautiful and easy to access
Hotel staffs were so cooperative in nature and made my stay comfortable
I had a very comfortable stay over there in De Marina, went with my wife for honeymoon trip. We had a room over there on 2nd Floor with Sea view.Hospitality was amazing as well as the interiors and spacious room. Very close to airport and transportation is also easy.They serve good foods with a sweet smile. i must recommended if you have any plan to go in portblair then must stay in Hotel De Marina but keep in mind try to stay on 2nd or 3rd floor. They have restaurant on 4th floor with with great sea view they you can enjoy with your loved once with delicious food.
If you want to explore Port Blair then Hotel De Marina is the best place to be. Here's why:
1. Location: 15 min drive from the airport and close to most scenic spots in Port Blair. Cellular Jail, Marina Park, All faith temple of Ramakrishna Mission.
2. Food and service is amazing. Don't forget to have the dinner at the rooftop restaurant.
3. The rooms and clean and have good amenities.
- Close to tourist destinations, like Cellular jail, aquarium, ross-island jetty etc.
- Good ocean view from restaurant - on 4th floor
- Courteous staff
- Wifi access (but only in reception area)
- 24 hrs room service, which is specially needed for travelling with a small kid
- They provided us a packed breakfast, at 6am in the morning when we have to leave for north Andaman
- Cost is slightly on higher side, considering the facilities (This is subjective, it was high maybe because we traveled in December-end)
- This is a basic transit type hotel