ok ok hotel
by Rudra R on
The average hotel do not accept more from them. hotel is located in that manner you will not get public transport nearby even it is located in heart of the city. The rooms are good but the ambience is not so good.
Great Stay at the heart of Port Blair
by SamBoy16 on
1. Hotel de-Marina stay with family was excellent. Its located in the heart of Port Blair. Walking distance from Rajiv Gandhi water sports complex and jetty, Cellular Jail and the happening market.
2. The room was good overlooking sea, very clean and regularly cleaned by house keeping staff. Food was reasonably priced and well prepared.
3. The staff was helpful in booking cabs and tour events.
4. The only issue was of data connectivity.... which is universally bad in the island. Overall a great Stay.
Not a good experience
by nikita b on
1. location : heart of the city. It has a sea view only if you stay on 3rd floor. No point of paying sea view rooms on 2nd as there is no view.
2. Rooms : Spacious, clean and Well maintained. Apart from rooms, common area, reception is ordinary, non AC and uncomfortable seating arrangement.
3. Hotel Staff: Not a good view on that. Check in time is 12 PM & check out is 9 AM. We reached early around 8 AM and asked for early check in. The lady at reception told we can try to give only post 10 AM that is also not confirm, even if the rooms are empty. I told I am expecting and need to rest, still they were adamant and just for 3 hours early check in I paid 500/-. We were eligible for breakfast next day but as we were leaving early morning next day, we asked for breakfast for same day instead of next day. They simply said No, I dont understand what difference would it make. I asked this because packed breakfast they only give bread jam( read it in one of the reviews), which turned out to be true next day. Damn 250/- you pay for bread jam. That was really disappointing. Checkout also you cant make from 9 AM to 10 AM. They said 9:30 is last we can allow. They disabled are room card at 9 just to make sure we checkout.
4. Room service : It is decent.
5. Restaurant: Food is yummy and rates are nominal. For veg : 300/- per head.
Overall not a customer friendly hotel. For the same price, there are lot other hotels in Port Blair to serve you better.
You get multiple calls to checkout
by GantiVy on
Hotel is good and Beach view is nice. Food is good with vegetarian. Cleanliness is nice. You never get a wifi. People from reception call multiple times late in the night and early in the mornings about your check-out time
i have stayed this hotel for the 1st day and last day . I have paid for extra bed cost but lots of calls to reception then only they given the bed. And also wifi is not working in the rooms . We went for first day of the trip they packed only bread. If you ask for early break fast they packed only 2 slices of bread.
Very worst service from the Hotel.