Its was a comfortable stay ,management staff friendly, round the clock service available.High class service .Just 10 minutes walking distance from IT park.Highly recommended hotel in this area.Thanks for the wonderful experience
Multiple issues with this hotel which make the stay useless.
1) Hot water availability is on call basis, if you call only then hot water will come. That too not all the time, mostly the house keeping guys will tell that some maintenance is going on and water supply is cut off. I had to ask the guests staying in next room to know the water was coming in their room but not in mine and few more like my room. It was a challenge on a daily basis to struggle for hot water and get ready for office in time.
2) Washroom flush doesn't work, because of hard water, the flush button has developed green algae around it and it is rusting. So, the flush doesn't work properly.
3) Washroom exhaust fan is out of order and even upon requesting and complaining multiple times, no action taken.
4) Room AC creates too much noise and the compressor shuts down on itself even when the AC is not on auto mode. Because of this burning smell starts coming.
5) WiFi speed and consistency is of no use and we had to make our mobile data as Hotspot and use for connecting laptop to attend official meetings.
6) We are pure vegetarians and don't even include onion and garlic in our food. For the same reason we even denied for complementary breakfast and use to order food separately without including these ingredients. Even upon ordering such food which doesn't have scope of having onion and garlic, like missi roti, we were given roties containing garlic. That was such a disrespect.
7) The restaurant person won't bring the basic cutlery while bringing food to the room. For example, plate, bowls, spoon, tissue paper. They will just send the food, put on our table and take the tray away. How can one have food directly in the serving bowls, more so when more than one person have to consume it.
8) We had to buy plates and bowls from dmart as they had issue in giving required cutlery.
In addition to the above points, the attitude of housekeeping and restaurant guys is very rude and unapologetic.
We had a tough stay but a good lesson to never come back to stay over in this hotel ever.
Dissatisfied And Frustrated Customer!
I visited the hotel in Jan 2016. The hotel is very economical. It has a wonderful pool, the rooms are neat and clean,no issues of hot water etc. The restaurant was also good, the food is decent.There was some renovation going on,hence the gym is not usable. However they have made a temporary gym with few equipments. The rooms are very good with proper sofas,microwave,cupboard,utensils and hot plate. Overall experience was good.
I stayed here for a week. I booked this hotel due to its proximity to Hinjewadi phase 2.
The hotel is in a remote location, almost at the end of hinjewadi with mostly nothing around it.
As you enter don't be surprised to fond no one at the front desk, you may have to use your lungs and someone will come out of the cabin behind.
The staff was courteous enough and did show me the room. On my way to the room everything I saw was dirty, from the lift lobby area to the carpets on the floor. it looked like they were untouched for years. lighting in some areas was dark and had to navigate carefully.
The room was spacious but all that was mentioned on the website was missing. Locker was not working, no toiletries, no water bottle, electric kettle missing, towel missing... One had to call and ask for everything and then it was sent to the room.
The rooms were supposed to be equipped with wifi but no guarantee for it to work. They work sometimes and sometimes they don't. I needed wifi to book a cab for me but unfortunately no wifi tokens since the person who provides wifi tokens was missing.
The only rating I give is to the food, which was tasty but apart from that everything was below average.
Food was average. Quantity and quality wise no problems. Had a vast menu but a boring one. The ambience sucked. It was supposed to be a pool side lunch. The pool was in a horrific state. The bar beside it was closed and broken. There was no music which I assume was because it was a project party/lunch. Nonetheless it's a boring place. Not that bad but nothing special too.