Excellent Service ever i have enjoy...services are really good like lunch,dinner,break fast but most of all that i likes bonfire at night, no one here to disturb you, peace full environment, loots of fun, we enjoyed beach games like volleyball, rafting swimming.
if you are planning for outdoor trip or beach camping in rishikesh, then i would recommend you for 'camp gold coast'... perfect place and camp hardly recommend to all...
Camp Gold Coast is the best Beach Camp in Rishikesh. Services, food, staff all are excellent. Activities especially plain water Kayaking the best experience. I will recommend to all my friend for this pace. Thanks....
Visited this place of complete mess on 19th june. I was accompanied by group of 20 people.We had nightmarish experience. Mr. Puneet owner of the property is complete FRAUD. All his commitmments & promises were FAKE. Some of the main reasons to CAUTION everybody to not visit this DISGUSTIGN place are :
I) Beach is not 50 or 100 mtrs down the road but atleast 1 KM, that too extremely dangerous track.
2) No ELECTRICITY, only few dim lamp shades.
3) No clean drinking water.
4) No Sanitation, common tiolets only JUGAD with Ganga water or open fields.
5) Food along with sand.
6) Beds with stingy smell accompanied with insects , large moth , mosquitoes & cocroches. Get ready for real adventure.
7) Torn out tents , with Zip wide open , NOT HABITABLE for even Cattle. Enjoy down pour Rain for free, Mr. Puneet will not charge EXTRA for your LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE.
8) Leave our group aside , not a single group was Satisfied with the arrangements & all complaining.
9) Mr. Puneet threatned us with his GOONS & POLICE Contacts on complaining.
10) One of our group member slipped, while climbing up back, was not provided with any Medical help. Not even FIRST AID BOX.
11) MR. PUNEET is completely MONEY MINDED SHAMLESS GUY.
CUTTING MY STORY SHORT , I SHALL NOT ADVICE ANYBODY TO VISIT THIS PLACE & REQUEST GOVT. ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCIES TO SEAL THIS PROPERTY & PUT MR. PUNEET BEHIND BARS FOR CHEATING PEOPLE & PLAYING WITH THEIR LIVES.
It was a nightmare!! First of all getting down to the camp was impossible. No well defined path, no lights, not even a lamp. We were given mini torches which could show only an inch further!!
2 members from us even slipped and fell down!
At the camp there were numerous insects, worms,and to top it all the tents were pathetic with lots of sand and mud on beds.zips not closing, filled with bad smell, aaghhh.
Food served was full of sand again!!
So if u R up for d adventure, please go ahead..
Mr prateek owner of this place is a blaming machine.he paste all his fault to his customers.if we consider the place its really horifying.as per him we should cover only 50 meters from main road to the tents down the hill but actually it is about 700 meters the way was also disgusting full of slited stone pieces.one wrong move and you lost your life..don go with your family and small childs.no light,no senitation,no washroom ,tents was full of sand and dump smell and lots of poisiones insects are ther in the tents ,,,food was full of sand not b able to eat,,,,please don go ther if u wiilling please conferm 1st and don pay whole amount to mr prateek in advance ,,,,better stay in your home