So here it comes my longest review for Wonderland resort.
1) Ambience 10 on 10
2) Cleanlyness 9 on 10 (1 mark cut only because I found some burnt leaves particles in a pool, not your mistake at all management, it happens. There is no heater in swimming pool or it is not working, I had a cold because of it and it made my trip experience worst. Again not your fault I should have not use pool for longer time. But you could have manage water heater to make it luke warm water.)
3) Food and beverages: Best part of stay, i found some people complaining about their food, common guys, they are doing great. I am the food critic and I know how good food tastes. Their breakfast was awesome, they served brownie, omelets, the good part is they make omelets not in front of people who do not eat, so that's the respect. Their chicken was so much tender and the portion of that price is really good.
4) Drink: I had the best nights. Their drinks are quite costly, who said they are cheap in the review, they charge 130 INR for Tuborg strong, MRP written on a bottle was 60 INR. So they charge more than double that I didn't like at all, yeah beer was chilled. One more thing, I ordered cranberry brizzer where they were sending blackberry all the time and I didn't complain because I am not so choosy when it comes to brizzer flavors, I like all the flavors.
5) Some people complained about staff behavior, I don't have any issue during my 3 days of stay, they were very generous, prompt and quick. Front desk girl made one mistake and given me a bill for another room, thankfully it was not included in the main bill but it made me think something's fishy which is not though.
6) Their garden area is awesome. Car parking is having very limited space but we could park our car, they have jogging area too I liked it. Some said DJ party sometimes disturb your stay but I saw teenagers enjoying in their room balcony and dancing in a group. heheh it was funny, I loved it.
7) It is in the city, Daman is around 26KM from the resort and road is under construction, have a google maps and enjoy your ride.
Overall, stay was pleasant and memorable, I highly recommend this resort.
Thanks to the miracle that is Google Maps, we were able to track down this resort. It is set off the main road and the approach road is small and easy to miss. The room was fairly large; it was clean and maintained well. This hotel probably would have been rated 4 stars, were it not for the frog that was found in my room! I do not know how the frog made it to the room on the first floor. Stayed overnight and other than the fact that there was noise for some time from a wedding party on the resort lawns, the area was totally quiet.
As the name sounds it is really wonderful resort. superb rooms, very neat and tidy. Awesome ambience. superb food especially the breakfast which has varieties of food , juices and fruits. Very well maintained property and swimming pool. I would recommend this resort to whoever is planning to visit.
Everything was picture perfect from the perfect accommodation to an awesome lunch to high tea to a perfect dinner... And the breakfast the next day. We had clearly hit the jackpot. The place is one when u require the much needed break.their bar is closed... Else it would have been cherry on the cake... Regardless.. It is an amazing place... With awesome food..
The property is well maintained and very beautiful. We went on a weekday for a small family outing and stayed for 2 days. The pool is clean but may be small if you have to share with other guests but since we were the only guests in the house, we enjoyed our pool time to the fullest.
It was a relaxing get away.
The food is decent too. And the service staff is warm and quick.
The basic deluxe room was quite big and spacious about 14x14 feet and has a fridge and hot kettle too. The bathrooms were clean too.
Nice place.. would love to come back again and recommend it to all the tourists here.