Stinky rooms and very poor service.
by 556prameshd on
The rooms stink badly even if you keep the windows open for hours. The property faces west and receives very little sunlight only for a few hours. The owner is very talkative and disturbs you a lot. The food is bad and highly overpriced. Better to stay in a hotel in Rajgarh if you are planning to visit Habban as the hotels there are much better there. I went there after reading a high rating for this property but this hotel is not even worth a one-star rating.
by Ashutosh T on
My family really enjoyed the stay at the property as it gave us a peace of mind that we wanted to have since long. Food was really awesome and was freshly cooked also we came to know from the owners(our host at the property) that they always prefer to cook fresh vegetables for the in-house guest and can even go for modification as per the taste and demands of the guest. Overall my family really enjoyed the stay and food at the property and we would love to be here whenever we get time to have another holidays.
by Paradise828630 on
The experience- both inside the hotel and outside the hotel(I mean the surroundings) was very pleasant. Property is situated at a point where you can not only have beautiful view of the mountains but also can have nature walks and splash in the clear, cold streams of water. Few points which might help people looking for a stay here:
1) Rooms are good.
2) Views and Nature around is awesome.
3) Food is good.
4) Staff is courteous and friendly, takes good care of you.
5) You can laze around in the open area under the bright sun and unwind totally.
6) You can see stars and constellations in night (something to be missed in Delhi & other metros).
7) Mobile signals are OK, so you are not disconnected from the world.
8) Owner is a veteran and knows the area pretty well, so guidance won't be an issue here.
9) Your lungs are going to bless you big time for the favor you do to them by coming here.
1) The road between Rajgarh and Habban (Property is mid-way) is not in good shape. People having cars with worn out tyres, better beware.
2) There are no tea, maggi points anywhere nearby, so dependence is on the in-house food.
3) People who are having Mussourie, Shimla in their minds may find this place boring as its only you and nature here. No shops, no mall roads, no made up tourist points...
Hope the review helps you.
Beautiful Surroundings, Incredible Staff, Perfect Location
by Sameer s on
Golden heights Residency is in my opinion the best place to stay in Rajgarh- Habban Valley. Everything from the welcome we received , to the food we ate , to the beautiful rooms we had, the pleasure of staying in was faultless and absolutely excellent. We were treated like royalty and cannot wait to go back . The Breakfast and afternoon tea is exceptional and so is the Dinner. I would 100% recommend this wonderful Resort .
A rejuvenating trip
by 555naturelover on
A pristine environment with a warm and welcoming staff led by the owner. Neat, clean and well ventilated rooms. Food served was wholesome and prepared according to personal taste and requirements. Linen was changed daily. Mr. Sanjay Chawla is very well versed with the surroundings and guides the visitors to the right places of interest. A great place for trekking.