Stayed at this hotel with family(+1), had Pleasant stay as hotel is equipped with small swimming pool. However quality of food is required to be improved a lot specialty breakfast. Breakfast menu is limited with few options. Rooms are little cramped, good hygiene maintained. They allowed my family to have early checking thx for consideration.
My family (11 adults) stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel is comfortable, clean, and has helpful staff. Bonus was the swimming pool as it was hot and the pool is a great way to cool down. There are several nice restaurants within walking distance of the hotel and it is in a nice location (far from the ghats though). Tip: lots of mosquitoes here so bring bug spray if that bothers you. Overall, this was a good budget option for Varanasi.
Good location and well maintained property. Had to call housekeeping a couple of times to address the issues with linen and bed.
Courteous and helpful staff.
Ideal for budget and as well as family stay
Here are my observations:
Daawat, their restaurant is a multi-cuisine 45 cover outlet serving North Indian and Chinese cuisine. When queried about the freshness of food used, Anoop informed that they have their own farmhouse, resting the doubt there itself. Fresh mushrooms, fresh vegetables, fresh milk, all sourced from there. Non-vegetarian food from premium vendors. Mustard oil from the farmhouse, and Fortune Cooking oil used.
There is a strict schedule kitchen cleaning daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly. All the basic necessities headgear, gloves, aprons in place.
We also had the opportunity of tasting Chef Sanojs speciality. The Thaal. So there were gigantic bowls brought over one each of Paneer Makhani (smooth gravy), Vegetable Kofta (soft koftas of mix vegetables), Dry veggie (Cauliflower, carrot, Potato, green peas) and Makhani Dal (Luscious). Mutter Pulao, Naan, Salad. And then Moong Dal Halwa (Not very sweet, with cashews and raisins. Simply awesome).
1) Located close to the Varanasi Railway station. Very accessible.
2) Large sized Suite rooms. Excellent leg space. The Hall of the place was equally large, with well-sized couches and with a jhoola.Wow!
3) Large sized bathroom too. A bathtub. Basic frills. An affixed shaving mirror. No pressure Pump shower. No Hairdryer. Clean and adequate linen.
4) Large-sized bed. Lumpy pillows but thick large width mattresses. Good sleep quality.
5) 32 inch Sony Bravia LED TV. No for HD Channels.
6) Just about adequate lighting. Yellow light bulbs. Wish the lighting could be improved.
7) Two 500 ml mineral water bottles complimentary.
8) Excellently working wifi.
9) Excellently working AC.
11) Large window panes offering a roadside view. Nice.
12) An average spread in breakfast. Cheese sandwich, Salads Sprouts Cut fruits. Poori Bhaji, Poha, Paneer Paratha, Curds, Boiled Egg, Paneer cutlet, Phirni. Omelette made to order. Dont expect any fancy cakes, fruit juices or milkshakes.Or South Indian dishes. Or non-veg items.
A super duper stay. Will definitely come over here again.
Against our expectation our stay was comfortable. Everything starting with check-in to room service, food , room quality and above all hospitality we're found outstanding. Food & tea quality deserves special mention.