Some of the most important festivals in Alwar are Alwar Festival, Saawan Teej and Mahavir Jayanti. The Alwar Festival celebrates the culture and heritage of Alwar through handicrafts exhibitions, and folk music is played throughout. It is celebrated in February every year. Saawan Teej is celebrated in August to celebrate the arrival of the rainy season. It's a great idea to visit Alwar during these festivals if you really want to explore the colourful culture of the city.
Top Hotels in Alwar
Top Landmarks in Alwar
- Hotels Near Siliserh Lake
- Hotels Near Jain Temple Tijara
- Hotels Near Sariska Palace
- Hotels Near Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary
- Hotels Near Sariska Tiger Reserve