Look forward to some lip-smacking Rajasthani food when you're in Alwar. The food items may seem plenty and finishing the traditional Rajasthani thali may seem an impossible feat, but don't worry. Most of the food items will be served in small quantities so that you can taste everything without getting too full. Apart from the authentic Rajasthani cuisine, Alwar is popular for its milk cake, also known as Kalakand. Prepared using cottage cheese and milk, this milk cake is simply delicious! Dishes you must try out here are Dal Baati Churma and Gatte ki Subzi.
Top Hotels in Alwar
Top Landmarks in Alwar
- Hotels Near Siliserh Lake
- Hotels Near Jain Temple Tijara
- Hotels Near Sariska Palace
- Hotels Near Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary
- Hotels Near Sariska Tiger Reserve