Nothing beats authentic South Indian food and you will be spoilt for choice in this foodie paradise. Apart from the mouth-watering delicacies like dosa, sambar, idli, rasam and the world-famous filter coffee, Chennai has a wealth of other dishes that you will find drool-worthy. Do try out proper Chennai sweets like payasam, kesari, sweet pongal, etc. Also, Chennai is not only famous for its vegetarian dishes, but also for its wide-range of non-vegetarian dishes. Try out the non-vegetarian dishes made of chicken, mutton or fish. One thing definitely must do while in Chennai is dine at a restaurant that serves food on a banana leaf; it will be the most humbling and enjoyable meal you've ever had!
Top Hotels in Chennai
Top Landmarks in Chennai
- Hotels Near Chennai Central Railway Station
- Hotels Near Kamaraj Domestic Airport
- Hotels Near Apollo Greams
- Hotels Near Apollo Sankara Nethralaya
- Hotels Near Koyambedu Moufsil Bus Stand