Don't expect too many shopping articles. The town can, at best, offer you bright woolens, wicker baskets and tiny bamboo souvenirs. The Bara Bazaar is the main shopping area and here you'd find stalls selling hand-woven traditional garbs, the typical Mizo hat made of bamboo and leaves and finely-woven shawls. Also available here are traditional handloom shawls, colourful bags and bamboo handicrafts. Check out the State Government Emporium and Hnam Chhantu for these. Other interesting shopping centers would be the New Market, Ritz Market, Bazar Bungkawn, Thakthing Bazar and Solomon's Cave.
Top Hotels in Aizawl
Top Landmarks in Aizawl
- Hotels Near Aizawl Museum
- Hotels Near Aizwal View Atc Centre
- Hotels Near Bung And Paikhai Picnic Spot
- Hotels Near Business Centre
- Hotels Near Civil Hospital