Loads of Tibetan goodies to lay your hands on! The Kotwali Bazaar is perfect for colourful Tibetan carpets, Buddhist thangkas, woolen ponchos, jackets, colourful masks, jewellery made of silver and semi-precious stones, trinkets, lamps, fruit preserves, jams and jellies. The Jogibara Road is one of the main places to hunt for silk scarves, wood, bamboo and cane handicrafts. As souvenirs, pick up some Tibetan cheese, prayer wheels and prayer flags. The Namgyal Bookstore has a wide range of books on Tibetan culture and Buddhism and regions of Himachal.
Top Hotels in Dharamsala
Top Landmarks in Dharamsala
- Hotels Near The Shrine Of Chamunda Devi
- Hotels Near Bir Billing Paragliding
- Hotels Near Jwalamukhi Temple
- Hotels Near Brajeshwari Devi Temple
- Hotels Near Kangra Railway Station