Travelguru is India's leading travel website, offering you the best prices on flights, hotels and holiday packages across India and the world. Travelguru makes planning and buying a holiday or a business trip easy and convenient.
Travelguru's current product offering consists of airline tickets, hotel rooms, vacation packages and cruises. We will shortly be expanding our services to offer a wide array of travel-related services including car rentals.
The Travelguru Advantage
The origins of Travelguru were rooted in 4 basic tenets that confront all of us travellers:
- Are we well informed of all our travel options?
- Have we had an enjoyable experience making our reservations?
- Are we confident we got the best price?
- Is it safe for me to provide credit card and other personal details to my travel planner?
Invariably, the answer to all these questions is No! At Travelguru we believe we can change this and this is how we do it:
- Transparency: We have no bias towards any hotel. We present you with all available options and you decide what the best option for you is. Also, our prices are inclusive of all taxes. What you see is what you pay for.
- Choice: We offer access to deals on 21,000+ Hotels in India as well as 4,30,000 Hotels Worldwide and the options continue to grow.
- Convenience: As a one-stop shop, Travelguru allows you to view all deals on a single website – www.travelguru.com. You can also call us on +91 92111 77444 (standard charges apply) between 8am-00.00am.
- Savings: We can offer you the best deals that are available thanks to various alliances we have entered into with leading hotels.
- Security: Travelguru understands your need to transact in a safe and secure environment. All your information, be it financial or otherwise, is protected using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology standards from Thawte.
Deepak Mavinkurve: General Manager Travelguru B2B
Deepak is responsible for the Redistribution Business, covering top TMCs, Airlines, IRCTC, XML partners, Corporate and Retail Agents. He has 16 years of travel and BPO experience covering ICICI One Source, ATE, Carlson, Kanoo Travels & Thomas Cook. During his tenures he managed corporate travel for some of the largest global travel accounts like Halliburton, Flour Daniel, Infosys and Wipro. Prior to joining Travelguru, Deepak was Deputy General Manager at ICICI One Source, India’s leading BPO company, where he pioneered travel BPO services in India.
He has vast experience in transitioning and running operations for some of the largest travel brands of Europe. Deepak is an IATA/UFTAA advanced diploma holder and holds Travel Consultancy certifications from Air India, British Airways and Singapore Airlines.
Pearl Dsouza: Lead HR
Pearl leads the Human Resources at Travelguru and is responsible for the overall HR function including Learning & Development. With over 9 years of work experience across organizations like ICICI Lombard GIC, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDBI Federal Life Insurance and Nielsen India, Pearl has spent time in all facets of HR and has been instrumental in setting up several innovative initiatives, processes & systems.
You can call us on +91 92111 77444 (standard charges apply) between 8am-00.30am. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales inquires: Airlines, hotels, car rentals, vacations or cruise lines - If you have a travel product and would like to offer it through our website, write to us at email@example.com.
Feedback: We are always eager to hear from you. Send your comments, questions or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.