Travelguru is India's leading travel website, offering you the best prices on flights, hotels and holiday packages across India and the world. Travelguru makes planning and buying a holiday or a business trip easy and convenient.
Travelguru's current product offering consists of airline tickets, hotel rooms, vacation packages and cruises. We will shortly be expanding our services to offer a wide array of travel-related services including car rentals.
The Travelguru Advantage
The origins of Travelguru were rooted in 4 basic tenets that confront all of us travellers:
- Are we well informed of all our travel options?
- Have we had an enjoyable experience making our reservations?
- Are we confident we got the best price?
- Is it safe for me to provide credit card and other personal details to my travel planner?
Invariably, the answer to all these questions is No! At Travelguru we believe we can change this and this is how we do it:
- Transparency: We have no bias towards any hotel. We present you with all available options and you decide what the best option for you is. Also, our prices are inclusive of all taxes. What you see is what you pay for.
- Choice: We offer access to deals on 21,000+ Hotels in India as well as 4,30,000 Hotels Worldwide and the options continue to grow.
- Convenience: As a one-stop shop, Travelguru allows you to view all deals on a single website – www.travelguru.com. You can also call us on +91 92111 77444 (standard charges apply) between 8am-00.00am.
- Savings: We can offer you the best deals that are available thanks to various alliances we have entered into with leading hotels.
- Security: Travelguru understands your need to transact in a safe and secure environment. All your information, be it financial or otherwise, is protected using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology standards from Thawte.
Sanjeev Kumar: Business Head, B2C Hotels
Sanjeev manage the Travelguru B2C business, responsible for demand generation, site merchandising, on-site conversion, and achievement of topline growth, revenue and contribution goals. He has more than 8 years of experience in the consumer internet domain. He started his career with Onida in 2003 as a Product Head for DVD player category. After 2 of exciting years at Onida and an year long stint with Dupont as part of their leadership program (India10) he Co-Founded an online DVD rental company in 2006 and raised an angel round of $750 K.
Post 2 years in his start up he joined Naukri.com group in 2008 and led new initiatives for their matrimony business Jeevansathi.com. His last assignment was as a Business Head with Simplymarry.com (part of Times Group). At Simplymarry.com he was instrumental in growing the business and product metrics by 5X and created a new business model to take on big established competitors.
Sanjeev is a Mechanical Engineer from IIT Kanpur and did his MBA from IIM Lucknow.
Pearl Dsouza: Lead HR
Pearl leads the Human Resources at Travelguru and is responsible for the overall HR function including Learning & Development. With over 9 years of work experience across organizations like ICICI Lombard GIC, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDBI Federal Life Insurance and Nielsen India, Pearl has spent time in all facets of HR and has been instrumental in setting up several innovative initiatives, processes & systems.
You can call us on +91 92111 77444 (standard charges apply) between 8am-00.30am. You can email us at email@example.com.
Sales inquires: Airlines, hotels, car rentals, vacations or cruise lines - If you have a travel product and would like to offer it through our website, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feedback: We are always eager to hear from you. Send your comments, questions or suggestions to email@example.com.