Most traditional dishes in Gulmarg are rice based and a typical meal consists of rice served with mutton, chicken or fish cooked with vegetables. Local specialties include Dum Aloo and Chaman, which is fried paneer in thick sauce. Rogan Josh, meat balls in gravy, is a very famous non-vegetarian dish throughout Kashmir. There are several dhabas that cater to your every meal-related need. And your trip to Gulmarg is incomplete without sampling the world-famous Kashmiri tea called Kahwa.
Top Hotels in Gulmarg
Top Landmarks in Gulmarg
- Hotels Near Tangmarg Bus Stand
- Hotels Near Gulmarg Bus Stand
- Hotels Near Alpather Lake
- Hotels Near Gulmarg Cable Car
- Hotels Near Gulmarg Walks With Bar